We are currently accepting ReStore Volunteers! For more information, feel free to contact our Director of Volunteer Services, Kaleb McCain at email@example.com or (505) 986-5880 ext. 102.
The ReStore couldn’t exist without the help of volunteers. Please consider donating a little of your time to help this worthy project. Your efforts will help Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity make a huge difference in the lives of Santa Fe area residents.
If you want to support Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity without wielding a hammer, if you enjoy fixing things, or if you simply want to help recycle building materials while supporting adequate housing, the ReStore needs you.
Some of the areas for volunteering include:
- Prepare, stock, and display donated materials
- Keeping the ReStore clean
- Collect donations (Heavy Lifting)
- Load, secure, transport, and unload donations
- Maintain loading area
Sales and Customer Service
- Greet customers
- Interact with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Respond to customer questions
- Assist customers in locating merchandise
- Coordinate with Warehouse to keep shelves stocked
Your volunteer time is needed in 4-hour time blocks – or longer – Monday through Saturday. The ReStore has several weekly time slots available and will be happy to accommodate your schedule.
Please contact the Director of Volunteer and Family Service, Kaleb McCain at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 986-5880, ext. 102.