We are currently accepting ReStore Volunteers! For more information, feel free to contact our ReStore Manager, John Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 986-5880.
The ReStore couldn’t exist without the help of volunteers. Please consider donating a little of your time to help this worthy project. Your efforts will help Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity make a huge difference in the lives of Santa Fe area residents.
If you want to support Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity without wielding a hammer, if you enjoy fixing things, or if you simply want to help recycle building materials while supporting adequate housing, the ReStore needs you.
Some of the areas for volunteering include:
- Prepare, stock, and display donated materials
- Keeping the ReStore clean
- Collect donations (Heavy Lifting)
- Load, secure, transport, and unload donations
- Maintain loading area
Sales and Customer Service
- Greet customers
- Interact with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Respond to customer questions
- Assist customers in locating merchandise
- Coordinate with Warehouse to keep shelves stocked
Your volunteer time is needed in 4-hour time blocks – or longer – Monday through Saturday. The ReStore has several weekly time slots available and will be happy to accommodate your schedule.
Please contact the ReStore Manager, John Hanlon at email@example.com or call (505) 986-5880.