Our Tool Lending Library is a place where people in our community can borrow tools of all kinds for a wide range of Do-It-Yourself or “DIY” projects. For an annual fee of $30, Tool Lending Library members can borrow tools for up to 7 days. Members can borrow up to two power tools and 3 hand tools at a time. Check out our inventory and download a Tool Lending Library application today by visiting the printable forms at the end of this webpage.
By becoming a Tool Lending Library Member with Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity, you are directly supporting our mission of affordable right here in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- 18 years or older
- Proof of residency in Santa Fe County (Utility bill, lease, mortgage payment)
- Valid form of identification (Valid driver’s license, passport, student I.D. card)
- Complete Tool Lending Library waiver and application in person
- Sign up for Tool Lending Library account at the ReStore (credit card, phone number, email, mailing address)
- We must have a credit card on file to create any account
- Annual membership $30
- Late fee $2 per day for hand tools
- Late fee $5 per day for power tools
- Members will be charged full tool amount of any late, lost, or damaged tools
Tool Lending Library Hours of operation:
- Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.