Thank you for donating to the Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity ReStore!
How to donate items to the ReStore:
- Drop off your donations to 2520 Camino Entrada, Santa Fe, NM 87507
- To schedule a free donation pickup, click this link.
- Schedule a speedy priority pickup through ReSupply (*there is a charge for this service)
For all donations, please review the following:
The Santa Fe Habitat ReStore accepts new and used building-related materials from contractors, suppliers, individuals, remodelers, and property managers. We also accept gently used furniture, appliances, artwork and household goods. View our FAQ section for a comprehensive list of items we do and do not accept.
- Please mark all items “Habitat ReStore”
- No hazardous materials
ReStore Donation Drop-off Service
Our ReStore drop-off hours are 10 AM-4 PM, Monday – Saturday
Please drop off your donations at back of the ReStore, located at 2520 Camino Entrada, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507. Look for the signs in our parking lot directing you to our donation dock. We accept gently-used items to sell in our ReStore. Click this link to see what the ReStore can accept! Please note that donations are subject to a general screening process and all items may not be accepted. Staff will help you unload your donations and can give you a donation receipt upon request.
No drop-off appointment needed!
ReStore Donation Pickup Service (FREE)
Donation pickups are typically scheduled between 10 AM-2 PM, Monday-Friday
As we are only able to accept sellable items, our staff may have to decline some materials at the time of pickup. Please don’t be angry or insulted by our screening process. Our goal is to parlay the proceeds of our sales into the construction of Santa Fe Habitat homes.
To qualify for our free curbside donation pickup service:
- Must have 2 or more large items to donate
- All items must meet our donation guidelines
- Our donation pickup service can be scheduled up to 14-21 days out
- We cannot go into donor’s homes due to limited resources and the safety of our drivers and volunteers
- Drivers respectfully reserve the right to decline any donations upon inspection
- Donors will be supplied with a donation tax receipt on the day of pickup
To schedule a free donation pickup, click this link.
ReStore Priority Pickup through ReSupply Service (Fee-Based)
The Santa Fe Habitat ReStore is thrilled to announce a new partnership with ReSupply, a veteran-based pickup service for charities nationwide. This service allows donors to schedule a speedy priority pickup online within 48 hours. There is a charge for this service. By taking advantage of ReSupply’s services, you can get items out of your home FASTER, with fewer restrictions.
- Items picked up in 48 hours
- Items can be picked up from inside your homes & from multiple floors
- ReSupply can disassemble furniture
- Items of ANY condition accepted
To schedule a donation pickup online via ReSupply, click this link.