Do you have an older car, truck, van, trailer, RV or boat taking up valuable space?
Donate it to Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity, and turn your car into a home for families in need. It’s fast, easy and free!
- Free towing
- Any vehicle, any condition
Start your donation here.
We accept all vehicle donations, including:
- Construction or farm equipment
Why should you donate your car?
- Eighty-four percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Thirty percent of vehicles donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older vehicle off the road helps save gas and improves air quality for all.
Need help? Check our frequently asked questions or email us at email@example.com.
The Donation Process Is Quick & Easy!
It can be accomplished online: www.carsforhomes.org or with a toll-free phone call to:
(877) 277 4344. Just be sure to tell them that your donation is for Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity!
For more information and/or to let us know that you are donating a vehicle to benefit Santa Fe Habitat, please call Marilyn Perryman @ (505) 986 5880, ext. 105.